Construction of Control Cabinets
The ideal housing for all your components
The control cabinet is the juncture for perfectly functioning interaction between mechanical components and control equipment and the associated signal and information processing at different levels.
Whether as a tailored development or in the framework of series projects: from preplanning and the design of the circuit diagram, to the construction of the entire control cabinet system... we’ll produce the necessary control components – also in accordance with international standards such as the US norm “UL”.
Summary of our services:
- Component sourcing and disposition
- Mechanical processing on NC-controlled processing center (BAZ)
- Setup, assembly and wiring
- Functional testing according to plan and under power
- Appraisals in accordance with VDE 0660 Part 600-1/2 or DIN EN 61439-1/2 (low voltage control gear assemblies), DIN VDE 0113 Part 1 (machine safety), DIN EN 60204-1 (electrical equipment of machines), DGUV Guideline 3 (BGV A3) (assessment of electrical systems and manufacturing equipment)