Machine Safety Guidelines / Risk Assessment
Only if a risk is known can necessary and correct countermeasures be taken. The greatest hazard is failing to recognize a risk and / or to judge it incorrectly (source of error in the risk evaluation). APE offers its customers competent support and the necessary expertise with machine safety guidelines.
- Risk assessments and preparation of supporting documentation
- Machine safety in accordance with guideline 2006/42/EG (see here)
- Identification of material changes
- Assessment of legacy equipment
- Verification of safety functions (e.g. SISTEMA)
- Consulting/moderation and studies/expert opinions by expert appraisers
With its expert overview, APE provides for a qualified judgment. In particular, no measure may be allowed to introduce new risks, so every measure is always followed by a reassessment. Constructional measures have precedence over technical ones; and organizational measures cannot serve as a substitute for constructional or technical measures.